Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Birthdays and Angels

Miranda Kerr the angelYesterday I had another birthday (The present I had hoped for, but didn't get pictured at right), so have managed to survive for 42 years now which far surpasses most people's expectations and I am sure several people's hopes.

For my birthday I got to work overtime, have an argument with some idiot at the grocery about his complete lack of manners concerning his language and an elderly lady, and a sore throat.

But, my children did let me watch the Victoria's Secret fashion show last night, so the day wasn't a total bust.

2 comments:

D. A. N. said...

Happy belated b-day!

We celebrated one of my middle child's 3rd b-day on the 9th. He is the one in the picture with me on my blog.

You know when it comes down to it, our life hear on earth is that little dash in between the two dates on a tomb stone.

Don't you feel deep in your soul that there is something more to life then just a dash?

Still hopeful for you,
Dan

R Nicolas said...

Nope--it's just a dash. For me it all boils down to how you spend your dash, and the marks you leave behind on other dashes.

And happy birthday to the little one--It's always a great joy to me to celebrate one of mine's birthdays.